Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
My ass, your face
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbdwn: my friend bought a safc 2 from this clown...who mentioned it was in good shape...but what do we get to find out? that its a pos that works when it wants to..it has some sizeable scratches, and this guy took his sweet time delivering the product....thanks for nothing man

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
cHoPs said:
:thumbdwn: my friend bought a safc 2 from this clown...who mentioned it was in good shape...but what do we get to find out? that its a pos that works when it wants to..it has some sizeable scratches, and this guy took his sweet time delivering the product....thanks for nothing man
I TOTALLY understand if you are not happy with your purchase and dealings with Mike, but I HAVE to ask you to change your sig. immediately! TOTALLY unecessary!

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
You are lying, plain and simple. You imed me the very same day you got it and said "looks great, thanks!"

That was what, 2-3 weeks ago, at minimum?

There wasn't a scratch on it when it left my possession, and when I disconnected it from my car, it worked flawlessly. When it left my possession, it left my responsibility.

·
8,328 Posts
ahh, my bad, My delivery confirmation receipt tells me it was delivered to you at 2:07PM on March 11th. That very same day, you IMed me telling me you got it and "It looks great, thanks"

·
My ass, your face
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
riiiiiiight buddy, i guess those scratches just appeared outta thin air? :rolleyes: ......"oh yea, it works perfect" fuck no it doesnt, it stutters....great responsability u take for ur product there.

·
8,328 Posts
Funny you never PMed me about this.

I think you started this because I told you to stop postwhoring and closed a thread, and you got mad.

It worked flawlessly when I disconnected it, and there was not 1 scratch on the entire thing when I put it in the box and shipped it.

When you got it, March 11th, you IMed me and said "I got it, looks good, thanks". I Specifically remember it.

I'm not going to let you slander my business record because you got butthurt.

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
cHoPs said:
riiiiiiight buddy, i guess those scratches just appeared outta thin air? :rolleyes: ......"oh yea, it works perfect" fuck no it doesnt, it stutters....great responsability u take for ur product there.
Stuters? Describe this please. Honestly it can be due to install and settings so I'd like to know more about this.

·
Drifting is for amatures
1,578 Posts
hmmm.. I doubt chim would sell a POS SAFC without actually listing it wasnt in working condition... I put my vote for chimmike.. Id do business with him !

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
Chuck said:
hmmm.. I doubt chim would sell a POS SAFC without actually listing it wasnt in working condition... I put my vote for chimmike.. Id do business with him !
i agree, mike may have some enemies on here, but i HIGHLY doubt he would lie about a product, if aj would have been smart, he would have opened it, and taken pictures when he saw the scratches first, and since it was aj's friend, maybe his friend didnt install it right, and caused the scratches.

·
My ass, your face
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the install is pretty straight forward....there was nothing bad with the installation...we tripple checked that. chimmike, im talking about the screen on the safc...what did u clean it with? sandpaper? wes, the safc stutters on the rpm readings...sometimes it just cuts off..i know they are not dead on accurate readings, but i know safc's, and theyre not supposed to act like this.

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
cHoPs said:
the install is pretty straight forward....there was nothing bad with the installation...we tripple checked that. chimmike, im talking about the screen on the safc...what did u clean it with? sandpaper? wes, the safc stutters on the rpm readings...sometimes it just cuts off..i know they are not dead on accurate readings, but i know safc's, and theyre not supposed to act like this.
do you know how to adjust them and wire them? They can stutter if either are not right which I htink is more likely in this case, I know Mike and he would not sell you something bad.

·