Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
thatoneguywiththatonecar
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday October 12th, 1pm to ??
Busse Woods South, hopefully lot 16
more to follow..................................

·
Registered
145 Posts
left then a right and I'm there?

evening all. If I take 55 north from St. Louis, what do I do then.....
Let me know. Pablo

·
Tampa SR20
277 Posts
take 55 to i-355 north to golf road and make a right...busse will be on the right...i am not sure which entrance is the south entrance there are a couple of entrances on the south side of golf road..but i am going to wing it and will find it...

·
thatoneguywiththatonecar
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: ????????

romeo said:
ARE G20 INVITED WHY CAN'T THE WHOLE NISSAN FAMLY COME:mad:
Of course G20's are invited, Hell we really don't care what you drive, we are just hanging out with enthusuiats!

·
thatoneguywiththatonecar
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Timbo said:
Hey JP, I have a feeling this might be a BIG meet. COOL!!
We hope so! Greg,Goeff and I are putting alot of work into this! Hopefully it will be the biggest turn out yet! Lets try for 75 cars!!!:eek:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Jay's not driving the wagon though b.c the kiddies are staying home. We are thinking about staying overnight in Chi-town some where. Have any suggestions? I am pretty sure that we are both going to drive our sentras b.c he is putting his mesh 16's on it soon. And I'm getting my new tires tomorrow or monday :) They have been tested in a couple magazines as being better then Azenies in every way. And also stated as being the best street tire availible today for autocross. Specifically made for STS as well :) Can't wait to get them.

·
thatoneguywiththatonecar
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bam you just read our minds! Geoff and I were talking about getting a couple of rooms in the Schamburg area and hanging out up there!

·
thatoneguywiththatonecar
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NismoGirl2001 said:
They have been tested in a couple magazines as being better then Azenies in every way. And also stated as being the best street tire availible today for autocross. Specifically made for STS as well :) Can't wait to get them.
Well what are they?

·
thatoneguywiththatonecar
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
9double8 said:
we are going to BBQ....right?

what is a meet without BBQ
We will have multiple BBQ's, with multiple food choices!

Question, would you rather bring food, or just pay 5 bucks and have it all supplied?

·
Registered
145 Posts
5 bucks ...

Yeah I'm goog for food money, I tend to favor diet pepsi so i'll grab that. What's on everyone else's mind for drink...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts