Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have recently joined this forum/site and was wondering if there are any Nissan/SpecV enthusiasts in Chicago that use this forum? Just looking to say hello and see what's up, good specialty shops, events, etc.
Lemme know.
:cheers:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Sunburst. You in Chicago itself or out in the burbs? I'm near Wrigley Field. Any mods on your Spec V? I have customed a grill and installed Energy Suspension motor mounts.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i'm in Chicago itself, but sit right on the border of norridge and harwood heights.... used to be by your area daily when i went to Lane, but that was a few years back...

so far my spec has intake, headers, downpipe, exhaust and rims.... looking to get a body kit for it, but gotta save some $$$ first

how does your custom grill look? any pics?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
plkorek said:
i'm in Chicago itself, but sit right on the border of norridge and harwood heights.... used to be by your area daily when i went to Lane, but that was a few years back...

so far my spec has intake, headers, downpipe, exhaust and rims.... looking to get a body kit for it, but gotta save some $$$ first

how does your custom grill look? any pics?
You're a bit farther along than I am. I don't have any pics yet, but I am going to get some going, probably next weekend. I think it looks great. I'll let you know when I have some pics available.
I would like to get a body kit for my '04. I think that the '02/'03 front end looks a lot better than the '04. I don't know why they changed it. It used to look somewhat like the front end of a skyline, and now sadly it does not. I have to save up a little cash (just started a new job that is commission only) and then I will do the cold air induction and headers, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts