Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
nice car!

Hey, I rented a 2002 Maxima SE while in Phoenix for this year's SE-R Convention and it was awesome! Those cars have some serious balls! And the car handled really well on the track too! Two years ago, I rented a Maxima in Dallas and it was a GXE. I was really impressed with how much better the SE this year was. Granted the engine difference between the 2000 and 2002 and the suspension differences, but still... it was a world of difference!

M

·
0 Posts
Re: nice car!

kieranlavin said:
Hey, I rented a 2002 Maxima SE while in Phoenix for this year's SE-R Convention and it was awesome! Those cars have some serious balls! And the car handled really well on the track too! Two years ago, I rented a Maxima in Dallas and it was a GXE. I was really impressed with how much better the SE this year was. Granted the engine difference between the 2000 and 2002 and the suspension differences, but still... it was a world of difference!

Yeah, it catches you off guard, you just have to drive one to know.. Most people have no idea that a "grocery getter" can hang with their sport compacts on the track :cool:

One question, manual or auto?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Re: Re: nice car!

Maxzilla said:

Yeah, it catches you off guard, you just have to drive one to know.. Most people have no idea that a "grocery getter" can hang with their sport compacts on the track :cool:

One question, manual or auto?
It's the same way with the SE-Rs... as I'm partial to the SE-R I'd say I could just about keep up with the SE-Rs on the track ;)

Unfortunately, it was an auto... not too many American rentals are manual :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts