Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was coming home from school today then i got the urge to "get in her" and hit about 90 before i had to slow down. i started to brake, by the time i got her down to 60 i see this mustang from a distance pulling out of a church drive way. It was some distance a head so i just pushed the brake pedal down a little harder insetead of slamming on them. To get to the point i end up hitting them. No one was hurt, from what i can tell nothing happened to her car and the only thing that happened to mine is that on the passenger side the front bumper is dented out a little bit. (it is something that you would notice if you were eyeballing my car or got up close to the area but isn't a big of a deal where you wouldn't double take and be like damn what the fuck happened, you would have just think some one backed into me or something, which is what i'm going to tell my parents. and my mother did more damage to the rear bumper when she backed into my dad's truck in the driveway) The ironic part is is that just earlier i saw something saying how if you just wait a while and get that MUSTANG and drive carefully and avoid accidents how it would be cheaper for you. I see this as a wake up call on how i shouldn't street race i should just keep it at the track. I have given up on turning my sentra into anyform of a race car and just want to up its acceleration and just focus on looks and my stereo since the closest track to me is a drag strip about 90 miles away and i don't even think they have a import devision and i don't really consider a ga16de powered car good for drag racing due to it having no bottom end power.

·
Registered
145 Posts
yeah but...

I agree with the previous reply but thanks for the strong laugh after a long work week. In the real world though, I'm glad that's all it took for you to get a feel for when racing is appropriate and that looking good probably won't cause you any damage. (except to your wallet :D ) Pablo

·
Banned
34 Posts
i think STREET racing is stupid and dangerous, its only for those people who dont value thier lives and the lives of others. if u dont got a job or when ur bored plz dont show off by racing on the streets with your FAST car. keep it on the track and god bless all.

·
Registered
672 Posts
metareqa said:
i think STREET racing is stupid and dangerous, its only for those people who dont value thier lives and the lives of others. if u dont got a job or when ur bored plz dont show off by racing on the streets with your FAST car. keep it on the track and god bless all.
damn staright. we dont need morons messing up the streets. geez:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts