Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
If it gets out by early June I'll seriously consider it. After July 5th I'll have a wife along with a joint checking and joint savings account.
I should be caught up with all my expenses early in the year. :banana:

What other mods do you think will need to be done? I'm thinking LSD, probably a clutch eventually. Anything else?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Runnin' Scared said:
If it gets out by early June I'll seriously consider it. After July 5th I'll have a wife along with a joint checking and joint savings account.

What other mods do you think will need to be done? I'm thinking LSD, probably a clutch eventually. Anything else?
Go to a completely different Bank and open an account for your own toys. Slip a little money into it now and then and have it for your slush fund. Then you can buy stuff for the Alty and she will never notice.:D

But do it before the nuptial; otherwise it would appear to be deceiving.;)

·
Friends of ours...
1,348 Posts
Ratwayne said:
Go to a completely different Bank and open an account for your own toys. Slip a little money into it now and then and have it for your slush fund. Then you can buy stuff for the Alty and she will never notice.:D

But do it before the nuptial; otherwise it would appear to be deceiving.;)
Experienced...? :eek: :D

·
Friends of ours...
1,348 Posts
Runnin' Scared said:

Do all the mods on my list.... nuthin' over $600.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Actually, I plan on doing the bolt-ons first. Next will be the Stillen muffs, then UDP, race pipe, and springs (hopefully some affordable struts are out by early spring). But a supercharger could make it a nice sleeper, and every April I get a nice bonus. :)

Slush fund? :D That's an idea. Don't know if it will be necessary, right now she doesn't care, but I know lots of people who say things change after the honeymoon. :(

·
Registered
513 Posts
Good find...

...however, speaking for myself, I shy away from any forced induction "systems." Bolt on's are one thing but turbo's and supercharger's are another beast all together!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Re: Good find...

ALTYHOLIC said:
...however, speaking for myself, I shy away from any forced induction "systems." Bolt on's are one thing but turbo's and supercharger's are another beast all together!
He better get the Blower if he likes it because after he is married, it all stops:D ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am just waiting for it to be available. I am ready for it. I will do every go fast mod available except nitrous. I can't wait.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts