Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I walk into the my shop today and this guy is in there...and he says is that your SE-R out there? and i said it was. So then he asks if i need some parts, and i say i always need parts. I asked him what he has. He tells me he has a header and 2 SR's and some other stuff in his garage that needs to go. I ask him how much and he says 20 bucks!! i almosy shit my pants. So i go over to the guys house and he gives me this stuff:
1 SR20DE Primera motor
1 SR20 block
intake mani
fuel rail
AEBS Header
ACT clutch and a flywheel for it
tranny case
VLSD gear
an adapter plate with K&N filter
and a shit load of mics parts
isnt that a good find?
my question is how do i tell if it is a primera motor? the valve cover looks diff from mine. Does anyone have casting numbers?(did a search already)
-Ben

Dan if you are on this board you are the shit!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
3 things... #1 great deal... #2 not fair #3 i hate u... gimmie yer stuff. actually if u dont need that short block i will take it right off your hands my stock sr20 engine block through a rod soooo i figure with all my parts i can turbo charge it with my spare t25 but i just needa block, let me know if ur willing to get rid of it cheap

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you need the block it will be BARE...you going to pick it up....i dont know how much shipping would be. But yea i dont think i need it.
-Ben

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok i found out the motor is a primera...the numbers are 53j V10 3L

1 - 5 of 5 Posts