Nissan Forum banner

Check out this dudes ride.

3K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  G_Funk013 
#1 ·
#5 ·
i not 2 fond of the color but he gains my respect for the award and money and time he spent into it.

did a nice job on the kit and stuff but the intererior coulda been a little better. but ya.. oh wellz

nice though

#8 ·
I understand what you're saying, but I've been to car shows where the best in show didn't have pictures painted under the hood, and fifteen different pain colors, etc. Show cars don't have to be THAT overdone. They can still have taste. I do agree that the j-spec engine swap was good, though. At least its got go to it too rqather than all show, no go.

#9 ·
over done but well done

yeah he did too much.....but hes got my respect its a Nissan. It looks like he might have been more concentrated on the show scene than the racing scene, however thats cool the he put in a JDM Motor. One thing though Ill like to point out and correct me if Im wrong but it looks like some photoshop was used? maybe Im wrong.....another thing he says at the top that it has no miles on it, but at the bottom he states that the JDM spec motor has 30K on it, which is it?.....Anyway its definitley a head turner! good job!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.