1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
OMG !! BEAUTIFUL !

·
DNE Boy
93 Posts
cars are following this "too much body" deal. starting to look more and more boxy on the sides, too much material.

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Yeah...Nissan Azeal concept. Doubt it will see production like that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's Nissan's idea of an entry level sports car. I can't say I like the styling, but if they do release it with a turbocharged QR25DE it might be worth a look. But if it makes production without the turbo, I don't see any reason to give up my 240SX for it. Much more attractive, still runs just fine, and I am not dissatisfied with the 155hp the KA24 gives me. (though it certainly could use more :) )

·
Mofo fo life
2,103 Posts
they wont use the Qr25DET for a stock boost motor. one reason why, the rod to stroke ratio is extremely high. thus giving the spec-v great bottom end power. Also, it cannot rev high due to the ratio, and the size of the pistons. Also, it is dampened by the balancer shaft which if removed lessens the life of the engine.

Nissan may use another Qr series motor, but the Qr25DET is a N/A motor by heart, and would be foolish to change.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bet they make a 2 Dr Altima SE-R and make this the Infiniti G25 that has been rumored about for a bit now. Also, I'd love to see a VVL QR based engine, would be truly awesome. :thumbup:

--Garrett

1 - 13 of 13 Posts