Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where should i buy struts. I can get some for $300 on ebay. What kind should i go i was thinking of going KYB for my car. Can anyone suggest a good shock that doesnt cost too much and where to buy it. Are KYB a good shock that works good on a 1990 300zx tt

·
Registered
221 Posts
I went with stock shocks as I cannot understand why people do away with the stock adjustable system, that is such a cool feature, lets face it how many times are we going to be adjusting the shicks for conditions, the 2 stock setting are enough for me.

Plus they are Tokico I believe, the cheapest site for stock parts I have found is http://www.aaanissanparts.com/ they were like 65 bucks each.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was told

i was told that the KYB shocks are a lot better then the other stock ones. One thing is i cant find stock ones i would be more then happy to keep it. i just need one. the other 3 are only 4 months old with 1,000 on the 3 shocks. They are expensive also. So that is why i was going to go with the KYB. Is the stock system work good mine isnt working the light is on in the car and that front one is so fucked it wont work. let me know please

·
Registered
221 Posts
scottb8855 said:
i was told that the KYB shocks are a lot better then the other stock ones. One thing is i cant find stock ones i would be more then happy to keep it. i just need one. the other 3 are only 4 months old with 1,000 on the 3 shocks. They are expensive also. So that is why i was going to go with the KYB. Is the stock system work good mine isnt working the light is on in the car and that front one is so fucked it wont work. let me know please
Mine works fine, pretty stiff ont he sport setting and nice ride on touring for cruising.

If yo ujust need one check out the site I listed above.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can you tell

can you tell the difference in the sport and touring, i mean you switch it and you can fell the difference in the car and the driving

1 - 8 of 8 Posts