Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been reading the old posts and ive read the mods list. On 2kracing.com "weopon R" makes 4-2-1 flow 2 peice headers for $305 it says there for a 1.8 2001 and up sentra. I dont have them, however im kinda price checking. If you know anything on these, could you let me know? oh by the way I have an extreme flow muffler on my 2001 1.8 and was wondering how easy or difficult the CAI from hotshots is to install. And is there anyway to "beef up" performance throught the ECU for my sentra. All advice helps. Thanks

·
PowerdBySteamtoCookRice
281 Posts
JustAdWater said:
Ive been reading the old posts and ive read the mods list. On 2kracing.com "weopon R" makes 4-2-1 flow 2 peice headers for $305 it says there for a 1.8 2001 and up sentra. I dont have them, however im kinda price checking. If you know anything on these, could you let me know? oh by the way I have an extreme flow muffler on my 2001 1.8 and was wondering how easy or difficult the CAI from hotshots is to install. And is there anyway to "beef up" performance throught the ECU for my sentra. All advice helps. Thanks

The CAI isn't hard to install. You should ask mike about the ecu. He knows everything.

·
PowerdBySteamtoCookRice
281 Posts
I think that our sentra's are a "header" not headers. Correct me if im wrong.

·