Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 87 se sport coupe, and recently i've been having some pulsing coming from my passenger side font brakes... i figured that it was probably a warped rotor, wasn't exactly sure what could have causes it... but i was thinking possibly the caliper among other things... so i replaced the calipers/rotors/pads (on autozone's tab :thumbup: lifetime warranties baby!) and bled the brakes and so on... but i still can feel/hear the pulsing... although not as severe as before because of the new parts... any ideas/similar experiences? let me know, thanx

·
Registered
751 Posts
87SE???? Pics please. Not too many of us around. How many miles? First guess, struts/strut bearing. Always replace them in pairs. Third guess, ball joint. Second, check the tire for uneven wear. There is more pieces to the puzzle but those are the biggies.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx... i'll have to check those out... o and 87k on the millage... it was my grandma's car and she barely drove it... i seriously think i got it with about 48-50k on it in about 4yrs ago... still in damn good condition, but its getting a little rust... college students don't have garages

1 - 3 of 3 Posts