Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI i been reading all the forums and searching alot for the past few weeks heres my problem i have me a 1987 pathfinder and the 4x4 does not engage i tried cleaning them and reinstalling them then went and tested the hubs and it was a no go i live in north eastern new mexico parts stores here totally dont got the manual locking hubs (autozone out of em nationwide) the junkyards do no not have any nissans i was wondering if anybody knew of a cheap and dirty trick to engage em and leave em like that till i find manual locking ones.
any info is very useful
thank you
:lame:

·
Registered
31 Posts
HI i been reading all the forums and searching alot for the past few weeks heres my problem i have me a 1987 pathfinder and the 4x4 does not engage i tried cleaning them and reinstalling them then went and tested the hubs and it was a no go i live in north eastern new mexico parts stores here totally dont got the manual locking hubs (autozone out of em nationwide) the junkyards do no not have any nissans i was wondering if anybody knew of a cheap and dirty trick to engage em and leave em like that till i find manual locking ones.
any info is very useful
thank you
:lame:
The junk yards here in Albuqueruqe on Broadway St are loaded with that body style of Pathfinder. I was last there this summer and I counted atleast 5-7. The yard is called U-pull&pay
&copy U-Pull-&-Pay - Welcome to Albuquerque!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts