Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
can anyone tell me (like basic.. something is longer, something is shorter... don't need, but would like, numbers) the chassie differences between the b13 and the b14? I have been all over this post all day, up and down google, top to bottom of sentra.net... hell, was even in sr20de.net. I just can't find anything!!!! It's not so much I wanna know about weight disturbution, but if I can modify a b14 body kit to fit a b13.. since no one makes a good b13 kit.

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
evil_001 said:
can anyone tell me (like basic.. something is longer, something is shorter... don't need, but would like, numbers) the chassie differences between the b13 and the b14? I have been all over this post all day, up and down google, top to bottom of sentra.net... hell, was even in sr20de.net. I just can't find anything!!!! It's not so much I wanna know about weight disturbution, but if I can modify a b14 body to fit a b13.. since no one makes a good b13 kit.
B13 have a inderpentend rear suspension as the B14 have a solid axle

·
Registered
83 Posts
[
hey wasup i noticed that im right next to you i live in elsinore and i met a guy in sd that had a bitchin front bumper to me anyways but it was half of integra bumper pasted to the original ill try to find a pic 4 u .

:showpics: some pics of yours would be nice ih and hit me up if you're interested in joining a car crew :cheers:

·
bitter old man
1,456 Posts
B13 and B14 have no interchangeable body parts except badging.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bahearn said:
B13 and B14 have no interchangeable body parts except badging.
I don't want body parts... I wanna know if the measurements are close enough to modify a body KIT to fit the b13... since all I see are b14 kits.

·
My ass, your face
3,520 Posts
evil_001 said:
I don't want body parts... I wanna know if the measurements are close enough to modify a body KIT to fit the b13... since all I see are b14 kits.

they are extremely close...if youve got some skill with bodywork i know for a fact that u can make the front fit and the sideskirts..ive never tried the rear though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts