Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was wondering if there is any way to change from Japanese to English the main voice of the system.

I have imported Nissan X-trail 2009. Every time I turn my car on, the lady is telling me something in Japanese. It's not coming from the stereo system. Yesterday while driving it made a beeping noise and said something in Japanese again.

It's a very subtle voice and my google translator cannot catch what she's saying.

Is there any way to change the system voice language to English in imported cars?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I was wondering if there is any way to change from Japanese to English the main voice of the system.

I have imported Nissan X-trail 2009. Every time I turn my car on, the lady is telling me something in Japanese. It's not coming from the stereo system. Yesterday while driving it made a beeping noise and said something in Japanese again.

It's a very subtle voice and my google translator cannot catch what she's saying.

Is there any way to change the system voice language to English in imported cars?

Thanks in advance
Hi. Have you found a solution for the lady speaking in Japanese? I just bought a Xtrail 2010 and am having the same problem. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi. Have you found a solution for the lady speaking in Japanese? I just bought a Xtrail 2010 and am having the same problem. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Hi, no I haven't yet. Might need to consult it with your local mechanic. Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts