Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally have a reason to pic whore my car in members rides :thumbup:

Just installed my Areogear OEM style cf hood. Best thing part is the fact that it's a MINT hood, and I got it used for $100!

Next will be "16 Enkei RS-E's (metallic black w/ polished lip), new crystal clear headlights/corners/grill. Please excuse the winter steelies.

Anywho, the final product:

latest engine bay shot:

latest interior shot:

Older rear shot

·
Banned
4,308 Posts

^thank you..........you know why.^

nice hood! GREAT PRICE!

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
what happened to your rims??? you look like a ricer now!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^ thanks Radioaktiv.

b14sleeper said:
If you read my post, Those are my winter steelies. I live in Canada, and take my rims off for the winter months to prevent salt/sand damage. I have sold my "17 motegi MR7's for something new, "16, dark, and light weight. I never knew steelies made someone a ricer????

anywho these are the new rims, they will be painted metallic black in the middle to match the hood, and of course I'm leaving the polished lip as is.

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
i like the new ones much better

they will look sick on your blue car + CF hood

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
for some reason it accually looks better on the steelies! maybe its just the black color, that has to be it, when you put the blacks with the silver lip that is gona look so great!

b14sleeper said:
i dont belive we have seen pictures of your car my friend........

·
I want my B14!!!!
187 Posts
Are those washer lights near the front of the hood cuz i can't really tell?

Love the color. The new rims are def. nice but IMO the old ones looked alot better. Regardless its sweet :thumbup:

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
stunning, i love that blue, and the c/f hood... i'm lovin it

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Neva2wicked said:
Are those washer lights near the front of the hood cuz i can't really tell?

Love the color. The new rims are def. nice but IMO the old ones looked alot better. Regardless its sweet :thumbup:
Washer lights?! haha, I'm a ricer, but not THAT bad. They are just the black stock washer nozzles transferred over from the OEM hood.

I really liked the "17 Motegi MR7's. But they were 4 years old, heavy, and getting too big (looks and ride quality). Time for something new and lighter. so I bought the "16, 15 lb enkei's, just over 10 lbs lighter then the motegis.

thanks for the compliments! I am one HAPPY camper! I keep on catching myself sneaking a peak through the garage door. Can't believe how this whole deal worked out!

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
go for some rota, slip streams, they are waaaaayyy light, sweet looking, and pretty cheap, or some circuit 8's

srforums.com is having a group buy for rota

·
Registered
140 Posts
Carbon fiber hood likes great! Finally got to see some pics. How did you manage did get it for $100?? Oh wait I remember... lol

1 - 20 of 42 Posts