Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not looking for a bolt on part shop.... im looking for a good reliable place to do the DET swap. has anyone in this area had someone do it for them? I dont have the technical expertise to do it solo.... Anyone with help would be the man! or anyone that could do it for me...... hahahahahahah for free that is.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Well, you can call Jason at Velocity Resources here in Orlando. Very reputable shop and they have done a DET swap before and had good results with it. His number is 407-464-4680.

Good luck!

T

·
0 Posts
det swap

I have done it. It was a success. Info is free.
If you have any ??? e-mail me.
Thomas D

Q

·
0 Posts
if you want a killer swap(super clean) go to Tamparacing.com and look up the screen name "v8killer" or go to the nissan section and look under some sr20det swap topics and im sure youll find him. hes done SO MANY swaps here in tampa on so many se-r's and 240sx's, and he has a gtri-r swapped 200 of his own that is super bling bling. hes in tampa and he can do it all, right the first time. when you get his email tell him Todd(red 98 se-r) referred ya to him and hell hook ya up. heres his email. [email protected] you wont be dissapointed, and its so close.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts