462 Posts
some sentra SE-R had them b13
and you can use a Nissan NX2000 armrest with the whole console

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Try Mossy Performance

Hey Waldo, e-mail or call Greg V at Mossy Performance. I e-mailed him and he answered back the next day. He said it was $90 plus. So I guess that means he has it in stock. Its $90 plus but it is brand spanking new, no bolts missing, no loose hinges, no dirt to clean, no scratches, etc. Everything you find at your local yunkyard.

U

·
0 Posts
Console - would it work on my 94 LE ?

Just curious if this arm rest/console would work on my 94 LE four door?

Thanks
usrefl

U

·
0 Posts
Thanks

I'm new to this and the Nissan I have is very, very stock. But I like it and it's fun to drive to work. The interior light stopped working on it, came back for a while, and now is out again.

My wife wore the paint off the rewind button for the cassette. I don't suppose you can get just one button?

I would like to get a leather wrap for the steering wheel, not sure if the wheelskin would work for that model?

and a leather shift knob, but the stock one does not budge when I tried to take it off?

The taillight was leaking water so I tried to silicone it (tip from this site) and that helped, but now the water is getting into the lens and it has the hazy moisture look.

It also has a lot of door dings in it too. I like what everyone has done to their cars here. Very nice. My car is the bottom of the totem pole but I will try to do some things with it. Appreciate any suggestions and the help. Thanks again

usrefl

·
Registered
163 Posts
Re: Try Mossy Performance

Classic XE said:
Hey Waldo, e-mail or call Greg V at Mossy Performance. I e-mailed him and he answered back the next day. He said it was $90 plus. So I guess that means he has it in stock. Its $90 plus but it is brand spanking new, no bolts missing, no loose hinges, no dirt to clean, no scratches, etc. Everything you find at your local yunkyard.
I e-mailed Mossy Nissan like a week ago and I still haven't heard from them yet. I had also e-mail Courtesy Nissan and they wanted like $119 plus shipping, but they didn't know if they carried it or not. I haven't gotten a response e-mail saying if they are able to get the product or not. I'll try e-mailing Mossy Nissan again. Does anyone know Greg V's e-mail at Mossy Performance??

U

·
0 Posts
Pictures of this console?

Does anyone have a picture of what this console would look like in a B13 Sentra?

Mossy had them for about $100 bucks (shipping not incl) but he didn't have a picture.

Just curious.

Thanks
Jeff

PS - can anyone tell me if the shift knob on the manual B13 Sentra will twist off or is it glued on? I have tried to twist it off and it will not budge.

Thanks again,

usrefl

1 - 13 of 13 Posts