Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Viva el iPod
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I just bought a 240SX, it came with a pioneer deh-p6000, which is a great HU, but now when the face flips down (so I can eject the CD) it shuts off, which it is not supposed to do. I was working last night just fine and now poof, it doesn't. Please don't say "buy another HU," because this one has everything I want. BTW it works just fine when it is "up" and when it starts to flip down a quarter way down, but then it shuts off.

Any ideas?

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Take the faceplate off push the little button in the bottom left corner hit the eject button while the other one is down... Boom putting CD in is reverse, reinstall faceplate.

·
Viva el iPod
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
Take the faceplate off push the little button in the bottom left corner hit the eject button while the other one is down... Boom putting CD in is reverse, reinstall faceplate.
The eject button is on the facerplate, I have to have it on to eject a CD.

·
Viva el iPod
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well I'm going to buy the ribbon cable and fix it at some point, but I bought the IP-Bus AUX adapter so I just plugged in my MP3 player and listened to them through that. Now I need a regulated power supply (6-volts) to power the MP3 player while its in the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts