Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Aaaayh!
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One of my brother's little idiot friends has one of those new Cavalier "Sport" (I use that term loosely) Coupes. They are the ones that have the 16'' wheels that are similar to the ones on the new Camaro. And they all seem to be a butt ugly yellow. He thinks its the shit. And keeps talking about how fast it is. And how he could stomp me in my NX. He is always hanging around my house and jokes about how ugly my car is.

Anyway, tonight on my way home from work, im driving at 50mph going down the highway and some jackass pulls right up on my bumper and then swerves and pulls up into the left lane next to me. At this point I see who it is and flip him off. He guns his car (auto) and begins to pull away. I decided to end it there. The road was totally deserted. So I drop it in 3rd and floor it. It took me all of 3 seconds to get by him. I shift to 4th at about 75. He is probably 6-8 car lengths behind me at this point, so I shift back to 5th and let off.
By now Im to my neighborhood so I turn off and head to my house. I check my rearview mirror to see if he turns in behind me, but he just keeps on driving. It felt pretty good. I just hope it shuts him up.

·
Registered
139 Posts
The only thiung i like about the new cavalier is the comercial A dog comes running around a house and runs into the back of a parked cavalier.then at the top of the screen it sais LOOKS FAST. which is tru it only looks fast hahaha:D

·
Ive got a pickle 4 an arm
340 Posts
i'm pretty sure you confusing the caviler with the celica.

my back up is the motor trend ad where a cop pulled over a truck carying a billboard sign with a Celica on it. under it reads "it looks fast."

·
Aaaayh!
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, thats the celica commercials. It is like the "action package". its just factory rice. but the commercials are kind of funny. There is also one with an old man walking down the street and yelling at a parked Celica, "Slow down. This is a neighborhood!"

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
So I was searching through some images for pictures of a crappy cavalier, a riced cavalier or anything of the sort. So nothing would match my search really, so i just put in the word "cavalier". Well this is what came up in that search. The name of the picture is cavalier.jpg... Just goes to show that cavaliers are truly GAY.

N

·
0 Posts
an nx2000 ugly?? Man, the nx2000 is one of the best looking cars out there. Obviously with the design, you either love it or hate it. Well, i love it. Man, cavaliers are something of the worst looking cars on the road, not to mention the horrible interior. I think they are going to be dropping the cavalier from there lineup soon anyway. so thats a good thing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
HES YOUR DAD

·
Registered
249 Posts
this guy i know has a cavalier z24 and it's not that the car is ugly, but it's that the kid lies so much. he told me and a bunch of my friends that he got pulled over doing 160 in that thing. and we were like "huh?" and he told us he had nos, eventhough i rode in that car a week ago and I saw no trace of any set-up or any other modifications.
the car, btw, is completely stock- not even an aftermarket cd player, cos he's happy with the factory one.
so i'm guessing it's the same type of person.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
UpChuck said:
yeah, he is. But a Caviler wont do 160 if it were pushed out of a plane.
well maybe if you strapped a jet engine on it.

Its not a cavalier, but its the cavalier's older, more wiser brother, the Beretta! I guess the cavalier has been aspiring to be jet powered this whole time and no one even knew...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts