Nissan Forum banner

CASTING CALL FOR F&F :Part TWO !

2K views 38 replies 12 participants last post by  anthony jackson 
#1 ·
Read carefully !

WE NEED CARS NOW!!!
This casting call is for the PRIMARY CARS in the movie!

Here are the details:

WEDNESDAY, JULY 3rd, 2002, location TBA announced on www.moviecarZ.com It will most likely be Santa Monica somewhere.
We are specifically looking for these cars:
MR-S, S2000, WRX, Civic, Integra's, NSX's, BMW's, IS300, GS400, Celica, CRX, Eclipse, Focus, Neon, whatever!! Here's how it will work;

Once the location is announced, show up and speak to Craig Lieberman
Civics will be parked with Civics, and so on...when you see a group of your cars, go park with them
DO NOT speak to the Production Team...speak ONLY to Craig Lieberman..."selling" your car to the production team will get you nowhere. Since the team does NOT know the differences between one car and another, Craig has been hired as an Advisor. He will assist in the selection process.
No screwing around...no burnouts, no music bumping, BE PROFESSIONAL.
The location HAS NOT BEEN ANNOUNCED yet but WILL BE ANNOUNCED TUESDAY on www.moviecarZ.com

If selected, here's what to expect;

Your car could be gone for up to six months
Pay rate has not been announced...we've learned that cars in part 1 were paid $100 per day, plus were paid to restore their cars...the average car owner made $25,000 in fees
Your car WILL BE insured by the studio...it will NOT be used for stunts;
Your car MAY be repainted, modified, or altered
www.moviecarZ.com explains the ins and outs of renting cars to the studio...the site is owned and operated by Craig Lieberman who did all the cars for part 1.
Your car WILL be shipped to Florida during some of the filming segments;
NO rental car is provided...if your car is rented, YOU must provide your own alternate transportation;
You MAY be allowed on set during some of the filming, MAYBE....
Logos on your car WILL be changed.
This may be the ONLY casting call in LA...the next one would be in Miami, some time next month.
After the movie, they may opt to buy your car outright, rent it again for promotional appearances, etc.
Details can be discussed with Craig Lieberman on site. Email questions to liebermc1@cox

DO NOT CONTACT US ON THIS...CONTACT CRAIG LIEBERMAN at liebermc1@cox for info

See less See more
#30 ·
To those interested I live in Miami Lakes and I'm surrounded ny honda maggots. Who in the hell proclaimed hondas to be the ultimate street cars of today. Looks are important, but obviously it doesn't make your car faster. No hate intended on the Honda product because they are good grocery getters and pretty dependable, but in japan they are not food-chain moderators. As a matter of fact, they are the prey!! I don't have the time nor desire to drive around and hunt for kids and mature men who drive trashy handas and think they have what it takes to be a street king. Reputation goes without sayong. To those that know me in my kneck of the woods know that if your car can't sprint to 170mph, then you need not apply. I can't see no street honda exceeding 140, but if they do exist I urge them to put their where there car is and not waste it on stupid body kits and make excuses like "My V-Tec is not working too good" or the infamous " My clutch is slipping" or "I got a bad launch" . We all like to have fun every now street racing or at the track, but why is that all drag racing accidents involve honda products and people dying. Choose your weapons wisely, Gents...

Boost_boy

#32 ·
I would get a massive hard-on if I see one of these honda folks try and maneuver there car under a moving 18 wheeler. That will be there casket. On my way to work about 2 years ago, I saw a burgundy accord (92-93) try and do a U- turn on the florida turnpike on a hill. Yes, he attempted his u-turn and I guess he didn't have enough power to pull away from the 18 wheeler coming over the hill (What a mess)! Both passenger and driver got smoked and have gone to honda hell and why? Because these magazines have brain-washed these people into thinking that all hondas are fast as hell and the V-tec god will help them out run anything on the street. 1 for the 18 wheeler and minus 2 for the honda community. Long live the fast and furiously foolish.....

boost_boy

#33 ·
boost_boy said:
I would get a massive hard-on if I see one of these honda folks try and maneuver there car under a moving 18 wheeler. That will be there casket. On my way to work about 2 years ago, I saw a burgundy accord (92-93) try and do a U- turn on the florida turnpike on a hill. Yes, he attempted his u-turn and I guess he didn't have enough power to pull away from the 18 wheeler coming over the hill (What a mess)! Both passenger and driver got smoked and have gone to honda hell and why? Because these magazines have brain-washed these people into thinking that all hondas are fast as hell and the V-tec god will help them out run anything on the street. 1 for the 18 wheeler and minus 2 for the honda community. Long live the fast and furiously foolish.....

boost_boy
wait, do you mean they both died! egads! why would someone do something so so soooooooo stupid?
*shakes head*

#35 ·
sentragtr20 said:
Screw that!!! That movie is so full of shit I would not put my car in it if they put a gun to my head. I know I can beat the civics,so I dont care about that movie. I just cant wait till the movie is over and people are racing in the mall parking lot. I can win some serious money. DUMBASS RICEBOYS!!!!!
here here...

now remember.. they dont want nissans.. just ricers

#38 ·
The car most widely known is my girlfriend's 4dr b12. Hell, I thought I posted the info earlier:( . Maybe the moderator felt it was too much info...... If you work in the miami lakes area and see a silver B12, try and flag me down. I just changed the turbo saturday, so I'll be programming her ECU to compensate for the extra flow of air. Right now it only has a downpipe and I'm not going to have the time to take it to the exhaust shop until the weekend.

Boost_boy

#39 ·
civics are anal. did you notice that mr Vin never gas petteled a honda.. THe main charactor Paul Walker sported the eclipse(well respected over thehondas in my book), Jessie had the sick little VW, and what ever the hell his name is had the maxima. So you ask yourself did a honda make the movie just to get beat?!\
Well johnny chan beat jessie in a honda 2000, but was it a honda engine that he was sporting. As i recall he swapped it out with an sr20 powerhouse. remember this "a couple of nissan sr20 engines wold pull a premium a week before race wars huh ted". Well there you have it, the bad guy cheets to win. how does he do it. BY putting our famous little se-r under the hood of some crappy little crotch rocket.heheheheheheheheh!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.