Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read carefully !

WE NEED CARS NOW!!!
This casting call is for the PRIMARY CARS in the movie!

Here are the details:

WEDNESDAY, JULY 3rd, 2002, location TBA announced on www.moviecarZ.com It will most likely be Santa Monica somewhere.
We are specifically looking for these cars:
MR-S, S2000, WRX, Civic, Integra's, NSX's, BMW's, IS300, GS400, Celica, CRX, Eclipse, Focus, Neon, whatever!! Here's how it will work;

Once the location is announced, show up and speak to Craig Lieberman
Civics will be parked with Civics, and so on...when you see a group of your cars, go park with them
DO NOT speak to the Production Team...speak ONLY to Craig Lieberman..."selling" your car to the production team will get you nowhere. Since the team does NOT know the differences between one car and another, Craig has been hired as an Advisor. He will assist in the selection process.
No screwing around...no burnouts, no music bumping, BE PROFESSIONAL.
The location HAS NOT BEEN ANNOUNCED yet but WILL BE ANNOUNCED TUESDAY on www.moviecarZ.com

If selected, here's what to expect;

Your car could be gone for up to six months
Pay rate has not been announced...we've learned that cars in part 1 were paid $100 per day, plus were paid to restore their cars...the average car owner made $25,000 in fees
Your car WILL BE insured by the studio...it will NOT be used for stunts;
Your car MAY be repainted, modified, or altered
www.moviecarZ.com explains the ins and outs of renting cars to the studio...the site is owned and operated by Craig Lieberman who did all the cars for part 1.
Your car WILL be shipped to Florida during some of the filming segments;
NO rental car is provided...if your car is rented, YOU must provide your own alternate transportation;
You MAY be allowed on set during some of the filming, MAYBE....
Logos on your car WILL be changed.
This may be the ONLY casting call in LA...the next one would be in Miami, some time next month.
After the movie, they may opt to buy your car outright, rent it again for promotional appearances, etc.
Details can be discussed with Craig Lieberman on site. Email questions to [email protected]

DO NOT CONTACT US ON THIS...CONTACT CRAIG LIEBERMAN at [email protected] for info

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Psch91 said:
How are you getting 20k to destroy your car? Didnt you see in the first one, the race? All the cars where lined up at the street. Theyre just there, they dont have anything else to do in the movie. I dont really see what you mean. As for the eclipse that gets blown up, thats top notch, and they probably get paid or something, or it probably wasnt even real (cheap model). But I mean, if they are getting so many cars for the movie, you know theyre just gonna be props and nothing is going to happen to them. Its sorta worth it not to have a car. I mean, youre in a movie millions of people are gonna see. And many people will buy the DVD. Then when you watch it with a friend, you can stop at the specific frame and try to tell them thats your car! Awesome! (lol ;) :p )
Thank you some FINALLY SEE'S MY POINT !

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Importracer said:
My Point is you put a lot of work, money and pride into your car and you give it up for 6MO to a year. Do you know who is driving your car? What they are doing w/ it....all those cars cant be accounted for all the time. Do you want someone to take it upon themselves to change and mod your car as they see fit? All to maybe see your car for 5 seconds maybe less. If you want people to see and appreciate your car and it is really that nice. Then send pictures to SCC, Import Tuner, SS....ect. you can freeze frame the DVD, but you can frame the fromt cover of the magazine on your wall........See my point now
Yeah you got a point

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sentragtr20 said:
Screw that!!! That movie is so full of shit I would not put my car in it if they put a gun to my head. I know I can beat the civics,so I dont care about that movie. I just cant wait till the movie is over and people are racing in the mall parking lot. I can win some serious money. DUMBASS RICEBOYS!!!!!
lol

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
boost_boy said:
LOL:p You're sick, but I like your attitude. Well, at least most of the guys with hondas don't even REV on my P>O<S B12 because they know about spankage!! I hope you can get your car ready because we have a serious case of honda-fried rice here in south florida and it's like food poisoning...

Dee
So you live in florida to,eh ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.