Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· CA18DET Wizard
2,177 Posts
I agree with sentragtr20 in the fact that they still have their sights on those riced out honda cars. I think they should be getting down to the nitty-gritty of the art of import racing and that is the true outright performance of Japanese cars. Not focus on a particular brand of vehicles because they have batman wings, noisy exhaust, excessively negative camber and has been the "Casket of choice" for plenty of rice boys. They're promoting frickin' caskets on wheels with nice paint schemes. You don't here kids wiping out in sentras, stanzas, maximas, altimas or any nissan for that matter as much as you hear"deadly Drag-race kills young high school student driving a Honda". No worse than the tobacco industry selling cigarettes to the younger generation. I swear society needs to kill the hate on smaller nissan vehicles. Showing vehicles such as the skyline (out of reach), the 240sx (rwd) and a nissan maxima with a $5000.00 supercharger on it says nothing about the nissan line up except the fact that you had better have big bread if you want power. Everything else was honda civics, integras and preludes that had hydraulics and playstations and TV's and all kinda home entertainment now stuffed in a car and trying to dragrace. I'll say, bring that RX-7 with it's nitrous, stereo and his 2g buy in to me and me and my B12 would break his speedometer and possibly make him break his car. And as for the integras and eclipse, they can't muster the top end to play with me. But I guess it's because I decided to spend a bunch of time, dedication and a few dollars in a 12 yr/old vehicle with 4-doors, I'm an idiot or drive a P>O<S as some would say!! I was dared to be different and that's the path I pursued and am not regretting it. If I can have my car ready by the time they come to Miami, I'll roll out my whip to see if they have some flavor for the old school;)

boost_boy,

1990 nissan sentra 4-dr x 2 w/ CA18DET engines sicked-out for all out highway fun.

· CA18DET Wizard
2,177 Posts
LOL:p You're sick, but I like your attitude. Well, at least most of the guys with hondas don't even REV on my P>O<S B12 because they know about spankage!! I hope you can get your car ready because we have a serious case of honda-fried rice here in south florida and it's like food poisoning...

Dee

· CA18DET Wizard
2,177 Posts
To those interested I live in Miami Lakes and I'm surrounded ny honda maggots. Who in the hell proclaimed hondas to be the ultimate street cars of today. Looks are important, but obviously it doesn't make your car faster. No hate intended on the Honda product because they are good grocery getters and pretty dependable, but in japan they are not food-chain moderators. As a matter of fact, they are the prey!! I don't have the time nor desire to drive around and hunt for kids and mature men who drive trashy handas and think they have what it takes to be a street king. Reputation goes without sayong. To those that know me in my kneck of the woods know that if your car can't sprint to 170mph, then you need not apply. I can't see no street honda exceeding 140, but if they do exist I urge them to put their where there car is and not waste it on stupid body kits and make excuses like "My V-Tec is not working too good" or the infamous " My clutch is slipping" or "I got a bad launch" . We all like to have fun every now street racing or at the track, but why is that all drag racing accidents involve honda products and people dying. Choose your weapons wisely, Gents...

Boost_boy

· CA18DET Wizard
2,177 Posts
I would get a massive hard-on if I see one of these honda folks try and maneuver there car under a moving 18 wheeler. That will be there casket. On my way to work about 2 years ago, I saw a burgundy accord (92-93) try and do a U- turn on the florida turnpike on a hill. Yes, he attempted his u-turn and I guess he didn't have enough power to pull away from the 18 wheeler coming over the hill (What a mess)! Both passenger and driver got smoked and have gone to honda hell and why? Because these magazines have brain-washed these people into thinking that all hondas are fast as hell and the V-tec god will help them out run anything on the street. 1 for the 18 wheeler and minus 2 for the honda community. Long live the fast and furiously foolish.....

boost_boy

· CA18DET Wizard
2,177 Posts
The car most widely known is my girlfriend's 4dr b12. Hell, I thought I posted the info earlier:( . Maybe the moderator felt it was too much info...... If you work in the miami lakes area and see a silver B12, try and flag me down. I just changed the turbo saturday, so I'll be programming her ECU to compensate for the extra flow of air. Right now it only has a downpipe and I'm not going to have the time to take it to the exhaust shop until the weekend.

Boost_boy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.