Nissan Forum banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Just a blast to drive, and well, actually handles better in the rain than the STi LOL

My top 2 I had alot of money into so, it's gonna take boost to make the Z top em but trust me, it's close.

I like turning off the traction control and flooring it, and the occasional high speed corners feeling the car losing a lil traction but still very predictive.

One of the hardest cars (stock) that are hard to predict on steering is the 08 STi. My 06TR, even before the tons in suspension mods, was very predictable in corners, which was nice.

·
AUTOBOT!!!
210 Posts
Most fun by far would be the 03 Spec, then 92 Geo Prizm GSI back in the day (probably because it was my first stick and I was 18), followed close by of course the 91 Se-R

Had fun in a stolen Suzuki Samuri but since I didn't own it not on the list

·
Gummybears FTMFW!
1,020 Posts
Are you just wanting to get nailed in the butt or what? IF that's what you are into, no thanks. Otherwise, stick something else up your butt kthnxbye
whoa... where did THAT come from? And no, that's not her thing (previous conversations) haha

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Stupid comments about how I said I drive my car. The greatest thing is that it (or she but, for this we shall call it, it). likes to remark on how I say I drive my car and the possibility of a sexual innuendo. This led me towards my previous response about how someone really was thinking w/ it's dick (or w/e it has, let's face it, there are no women on the internets!). Furthermore, I would have responded w/ "suck it" but no thanks.

Can you tell I don't want to be at work right now? Good girl, now go fetch daddy a beer. That means you Chris!

·
Registered
4 Posts
You know what I love about these forums? How we all get along so well and are super friendly, even to folks who drive G's!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Stupid comments about how I said I drive my car. The greatest thing is that it (or she but, for this we shall call it, it). likes to remark on how I say I drive my car and the possibility of a sexual innuendo. This led me towards my previous response about how someone really was thinking w/ it's dick (or w/e it has, let's face it, there are no women on the internets!). Furthermore, I would have responded w/ "suck it" but no thanks.

Can you tell I don't want to be at work right now? Good girl, now go fetch daddy a beer. That means you Chris!
I don't know what this means.

·
AUTOBOT!!!
210 Posts
HAHA, yall are funny, Chris thought he was the shit in the Pad in 03 when I met him. And he was hollering at girls in the drive thru in Ennis. Having a G is not making him act.

61 - 80 of 86 Posts