Nissan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
My level of fun has definitely watered down as I got older. I think I was more excited at 16 years old with my 93 Maxima SE than I am now with my Supra or S2000. It wasn't the coolest thing in the world, but at 16, I thought it wasn't too shabby. As far as fun goes, I think my 99 Maxima SE 5-spd at 22 since it was my first car with a manual transmission.
What's up, man?? How have you been?

Didn't know you had a Supra now...and sad to see the Max is now gone. Did you sell it to get the Supra? (...and yeah, what year Supra?)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
99 Cobras are slow, that's what I'm saying. Those damn lawnmower sounding things. I was half expecting it to actually have a spinning blade on the bottom.

·
1,906 Posts
99 Cobras are slow, that's what I'm saying. Those damn lawnmower sounding things. I was half expecting it to actually have a spinning blade on the bottom.
I had to read that again...I thought you were talking about a rotary engined car.

·
Registered
0 Posts
What's up, Jeff! My Supra is a 94' and I picked it up about a year ago. I traded my Maxima in for a .........Cube.....=/, at least it's still a Nissan..haha! All I have left from my Maxima are the 5Zigen wheels, OEM suspension, and Injen intake. Everything else kinda went with the car.

·
Registered
0 Posts
ITS NOT A JR DRAGSTER. It's a MINI!!!!! And it was gone long time ago.

So my cars have been.............

1992 Bressie Racing Jr. Dragster

1994 Bressie Racing Jr. Dragster

1996 Bressie Racing Jr. Dragster

2000 Bressie Racing MINI Dragster <----- FAVORITE

1992 Nissan Maxima

1991 Toyota Corolla

1991 Mitsubishi Diamante

1997 Honda Civic

2006 Scion TC

2004 Mustang GT <---- 2nd Favorite

Present 2007 Nissan Murano BOO

Hell all the dragsters were tons of fun.

·
1,906 Posts
What's up, Jeff! My Supra is a 94' and I picked it up about a year ago. I traded my Maxima in for a .........Cube.....=/, at least it's still a Nissan..haha! All I have left from my Maxima are the 5Zigen wheels, OEM suspension, and Injen intake. Everything else kinda went with the car.
Oh wow...a Cube? That's one of those love it/hate it cars. :)
I ended up trading my Max for the cx-7, at least you went Nissan.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Oh wow...a Cube? That's one of those love it/hate it cars. :)
I ended up trading my Max for the cx-7, at least you went Nissan.
I needed something highly practical and new. It's fun at low speeds, but it's not so great on the hwy. It definitely gets more attention than anything I've ever owned....strangely.

·
1,906 Posts
I dunno...the Cube is too 'bubbly' for me. I'm not fond of the Rogue either.
Weirdly enough I do like the xB and the Flex though.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I dunno...the Cube is too 'bubbly' for me. I'm not fond of the Rogue either.
Weirdly enough I do like the xB and the Flex though.
The XB was another car I looked at in that genre. Although it has more pep, I didn't think it was as fun as the Cube, and I didn't like the interior.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts