·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just read it in one of those stock market-ish magizines. :eek:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah, that was the deal, after NRP (Nissan Revival Plan), Carlos Ghosn would be back to get the place of the current head of Renault, mr. Louis Schweizer. Lousy spelling, but my German were never actually good! I guess that Ghosn wants to leave after his GT-R contribution, and maybe the new Almera/Primera launch, as far as Europe is concerned.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I thought he wasn't gonna totally leave Nissan...I read that he would head Renault, but still be at Nissan, but not as head...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Carlos Ghosn is going to be CEO of Renault and will be also the president of the Alliance Council. So, he is really going to be for a long, long time around Nissan. The Alliance Council is the party that actually makes the decisions. After all, his successor is goint to be one "his right hand"...Nissan's really on good hands.

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
nske said:
Carlos Ghosn is going to be CEO of Renault and will be also the president of the Alliance Council. So, he is really going to be for a long, long time around Nissan. The Alliance Council is the party that actually makes the decisions. After all, his successor is goint to be one "his right hand"...Nissan's really on good hands.
Agreed... the changes he made since coming on has really lifted Nissan back into the pack.. They were basically on life support before he arrived.

old but still interesting: http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/january03/turnaround/

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts