Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what everyone does to earn a buck around here? I myself, have pretty much done a lot of different things in my short life-time. Right now, I am Glaizer,(not to be confused with someone who make pots, or a blaizer......lol) im in the glass business. Mostlly retro-fit and residential windows. Also do a lot of commercial work.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure are a lot of students. I was supposed to start back up this fall, but got very busy at work and didnt get around to doing it. Oh well, there is always spring, right lol.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok guys lets not make Terry mad......lol He knows his chemicals. What type of chemicals do you work with bud?

·
Team Serious
2,132 Posts
i am a import export agent...

I ship all international film materials for Miramax Films Int'l
(yes i get all movie posters and promo material I want and i get the tape of the movie before thearters)........
I have been doning this kinda work around JFK airport for 6 years now....

E

·
0 Posts
Fired from my previous job at McDonalds (what a loss) now I'm jobless and looking, but it's hard to do w/o a lisence when you live in a small town where theres nothing within walking distance

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol terry, i used to haul Acids and chlorine for a dairy sanatation supply company a few years back. As a matter of fact I still have my Hazmatt liscense. It was a fun job, but the owner had a major heart attack and died. Then in comes the son (23 years old) and closes down the whole business and sells out to the competitor.

Ekto, man i remember them days, too old to be driven and too young to drive myself. Geez i hated that.

·
0 Posts
hydraulic, structural, fiberglass, and painting. for aircraft. i love my job.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts