Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be a dumb question, but i cant say that i've ever looked.

Will a carbonfiber hood for a 2000+ sentra fit an SE-R?

They probly have the same hood, even though the font bumper is diffrent, but what i dont know is about the headlights... so, would it work?

·
thatoneguywiththatonecar
127 Posts
Yes it will fit, the only difference with the headlights is that they are chrome on early models and now they are black!

·
thatoneguywiththatonecar
127 Posts
Well I'm not sure about this one, I now hoods run anywhere from 500 to almost 800, Try over at B15sentra.net that should help!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
earlyier today i sent them an e-mail asking if they would be willing to work a group buy. people on b15sentra.net said that they might be intrested...

anyone here intrested... they list them at 595, if intrested please say at what price you'd get into a group buy (be realistic, they arn't going to be under 500 most likely)

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DGMOTORSPORTS had a lot to say about their quality, and poo-poo'd my comment about their price being high. Here is what they are willing to do:

You need at least 10 people and the cost per hood would be $520.00 but the orders need to be prepaid.

If you are seroisly intrested post a reply to this message. I will need contact info, so you can private message me with your e-mail address.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts