Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea i was wondering if anyone knew were i could get carbon fiber parts for my s13 other than A hood and side skirts.

Thanks

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
Fiberglass fenders are sold, but I've never seen that much CF for the 240SX. The front bumper is polyurethane, which is negligably light in the first place.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
no problem, a lot of people dont seem to know where to look for info about body parts and whatnot.

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
www.visracing.com sells carbon fiber hoods for 240SX and Silvia front end conversion. If I were you, I'd do a Silvia front end conversion and Kouki tails over a body kit. Actually, I think a full Kouki conversion would be just as cool as Sil80.

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
Actually, scratch that, FMIC is the best visual mod you can do.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
bridrive55 said:
Actually, scratch that, FMIC is the best visual mod you can do.
along with the gaping hole you cut in the bumper with a sawzall, but it has to be a big shiney fmic..

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
I had to cut my bumper majorly. I have a 24" FMIC, and I was actually able to keep the stock lower lip, but the top of the bumper, where the FMIC sits, is now just a big hole. Sometimes I'm envious of big, accomodating S15 front ends.

·
Metal > Rap
668 Posts
I know of an eBay shop that sells carbon S13 Silvia fenders 550 for a set shipped

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
Nismo14-180 said:
I know of an eBay shop that sells carbon S13 Silvia fenders 550 for a set shipped
Yeah, I've seen full S13 carbon kits... CF fenders, CF hood, and the front end for like $1200. But the 240SX fenders weigh nothing, why would you want to have them be CF? It's too expensive for the look nice effect that it carries.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
bridrive55 said:
Yeah, I've seen full S13 carbon kits... CF fenders, CF hood, and the front end for like $1200. But the 240SX fenders weigh nothing, why would you want to have them be CF? It's too expensive for the look nice effect that it carries.
and imagine backing up and running your fender along a fence.

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
seibon.com sells a carbon fiber rear hatch for the s13.

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
My friend had just bought a carbon fiber hood, we literally just installed it the day before, when he was following close behind a Cavalier coming into the city from the country at night. The Cavalier hit a deer and launched it clean into the air. The Cavalier front end is kind of like a ramp... Anywyas, the deer landed smack on the middle of the new carbon fiber hood. The hood was fucked, but my friend's life was saved because it trampolined the deer over his car too. If his hood had been metal, the deer would've gone through the windshield at 65mph...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts