Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
Most of them arent tape...some of the XE's came with a dark carbon fiber looking pc, and the 98-99 Sentra SE-L's came with a lighter colored pc....

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
do you know if the strip from a 99 sentra would fit the 98 sentra, and if so where could i buy one?
yes it will..and you can get them from Nissan....the part numbers should be floating around on the internet...try searchimg www.se-r.net look in the archives for it...or maybe someone who has ordered it will know

·
Drives Hard
288 Posts
Black200SXSER said:

yes it will..and you can get them from Nissan....the part numbers should be floating around on the internet...try searchimg www.se-r.net look in the archives for it...or maybe someone who has ordered it will know
I believe I have one in stock. I think it's about $108. Email me direct for exact info, I'm at home roight now.

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
if you want the tape and not the original back panel piece a company by the name of folitec makes it i have used it on other things and they make tons of other styling as well

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
GregV said:

I believe I have one in stock. I think it's about $108. Email me direct for exact info, I'm at home roight now.
Greg, you mean they're only $108!!!! oh, man, I thought they were like 200+. I want to get one, but first I have to pay for the Stromung system. (BTW, this is the grey one from the back of the 99SE, right?)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts