Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pics. :biggthump

I painted the IC black. You probably cant see it, which is a good thing. :biggthump Trying to find time to get everything installed. I still need a BOV though. Anyone have a Greddy type-r of HKS racing bypass you wanna sell me? :D

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
Very nice, I just picked up a Sr20det BB and I also got a FMIC and was thinking of painting it so no one would see it. But then I thought wouldnt it screw up the IC?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nismo1997 said:
Very nice, I just picked up a Sr20det BB and I also got a FMIC and was thinking of painting it so no one would see it. But then I thought wouldnt it screw up the IC?
There have been test that show its efficiency will not drop with a light coat of paint.

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
I KNEW there was a reason why you sucked!! J/K......that's the jealousy talking.

Looks very sweet! How much weight does that drop off your car?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Timbo said:
I KNEW there was a reason why you sucked!! J/K......that's the jealousy talking.

Looks very sweet! How much weight does that drop off your car?
Lets just say that I can launch stuff when I pop the trunk. :thumbup:

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
looks hot as hell, how much was it?
mine got holes and leaks and it just looks nasty. I think it would look good on a black car. Eventually i would get Carbon fiber hood too

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
i didnt know VIS made trunks for our car? hell yea

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
NotAnotherHonda said:
i didnt know VIS made trunks for our car? hell yea
me neither ..till now. I saw this one website ..forgot whose was it..but it was a company or a guy who made a lot of carbon fiber stuff for 200sx. Till today i've only seen CF trunks for 200sx and when i saw this I was like..wtf ..thats awesome !

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 33 Posts