Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So,
I saw these on sydicates car. Basically, since the factory lights are not completely lit by the bulb, the reflector takes only about 3/4 of the plastic . So, in syndicates car they are carbon fiber. I was curious if this easy mod is for sale. Also, how difficult is the install, and how messy/reliable is it to take apart the headlight housing. Yes, I know people do it to the projectors all the time, just I'm hesitant taking apart a sealed (well not exactly) peace.

Seth

P.S. In other words, I like them, and would like them. They go with stealth sides well too.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I would also like to have some carbon fiber inserts in my headlights--I just got my white rims replaced with sum Black and chrome lip rims...SO some inserts like these would really bring them out.

AND save me the projector money.....which probably wont be as dark as the inserts any way

·
Driver
736 Posts
Really nice mod. I was going to paint that piece flat black in mines a long time ago, but laziness got the better of me. It does improve the look of the car though, a good thing to do if you have the time.

·
Sentra Flogger
108 Posts
reverse EL gauges

sethwas, where did you get the reverse EL gauge (speedo, tach cluster, etc., etc.)? i'd like to make the same modification on my car once i get the nis-knacks HVAC panel installed...

·
SIMPLICITY is the KEY
315 Posts
If anybody has more info on this carbon inserts, pls let me know. These look great and a cheap way to upgrade stock projectors.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts