Nissan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the differences between the 03-04 Spec V hoods? I found a vented CF hood at rushkits.com and they claim it fits all with no problems. I spoke to them and they say they sold at least 50. Good price too.

:rolleyes:

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
03 and 04 has different hoods...i am pretty sure one doesnt necessaily fit the other.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
CLSentra said:
Manufacturer says this is a different one for 04. This would be the first vented hood I have seen that will fit. Check out this link. This thing is sweeeeeeet. Only $418. I ordered one.

http://www.rushkits.com/customer/product.php?productid=36263&cat=4138&page=1

:cool:
Heh, it says
Price: $ 1.00

Subtotal: $ 1.00
Discount: $ 0.00
Shipping: $ 65.00
Tax: $ 0.00
Order total: $ 66.00

Ill take it for a dollar! Is that hood for real? Im not sure if VIS has a vented for the 04, but how come this hasnt been brought to anyones attention before if Rush Kits has a vented hood out for the 04.

GTP is making an oem one or different styles too?

EDIT: Either they made a mistake, or they dont know what they are talking about. On their site it says

2002-2004 Sentra Vs Style 2002-2004 Sentra Evo Style

02-03 is VERY different from 04-05. It has different lights, bumper and obviously hoods. I dont think it fits the 04's.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
As a warning, be weary of CF. Not all CF is created equal. IIRC th G3s had SERIOUS fitment issues.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Psch91 said:
Heh, it says
Price: $ 1.00

Subtotal: $ 1.00
Discount: $ 0.00
Shipping: $ 65.00
Tax: $ 0.00
Order total: $ 66.00

Ill take it for a dollar! Is that hood for real? Im not sure if VIS has a vented for the 04, but how come this hasnt been brought to anyones attention before if Rush Kits has a vented hood out for the 04.

GTP is making an oem one or different styles too?

EDIT: Either they made a mistake, or they dont know what they are talking about. On their site it says

2002-2004 Sentra Vs Style 2002-2004 Sentra Evo Style

02-03 is VERY different from 04-05. It has different lights, bumper and obviously hoods. I dont think it fits the 04's.

Right it does show 02-04. They indicate this is to show that they have one for all years. It is not a VIS hood but a replica. Rushkits is local to where I live so they have someone who will install. If it doesnt fit it is returnable.

PS.. You have to select the make/model to see the full price.
:)

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
Sentrixx said:
Now that's a kick ass hood.. Now what happened to these for the b14?

VIS makes them, they are the INVADOR hood. I orderd one for mine but it came cracked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts