Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My car is a white se-r and I plan on getting the carbon fiber guage bezels with half white and carbon fiber guages. In addition, I plan on getting the HVAC controls in carbon fiber too. This would perfectly compliment my car and the interior.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Ain't that a bitch! Those are nice and all but...they only make them for SE-R's and SE's...:(

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
where do you get the overlay cover for the guage bezel, that is cool and I want one in carbon fiber.
Chris 92 classic SE

·
Registered
117 Posts
Daaaaamn. So they DO have alternatives to the indiglo gauges. I love that carbon fiber gauge. Where did you find those? Proparts only has the bezel.

and HVAC too? no.... you gotta be lying :) do share

doesn't that suck ZEX? does yours have a tach? if not, why not changes to se-r cluster? i mean, you're going to swap in a SR20 in soon anyways, right? :) good luck hunting.

thanks javon

Ppeace
CMo

·
Registered
12 Posts
since nis-knaks is no longer in business, does anyone know where i can find an indiglo hvac face for my sentra gxe?
thanks in advance...

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
They Don't make HVAC overlays or replacments for GXE's trust me I have checked... we have that special HVAC with an dial and vaccum from an Infiniti G20 :)

Luxurios huh? Lol

check out my site and look at my piece of shit GXE

·
Registered
674 Posts
I ordered the chrome bezel cover for my 91 Se-r and they sent me the one for the non-Se-r. I will sell it for $20 shipped. It's still in the wrapper. I have pics if needed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts