Nissan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
damn... i was really hopping that it would work on a 1994 sentra. I would have loved to get one. Maybe next time....

·
Registered
638 Posts
Only the 93-94 SE-R & SE bumpers were changed, cause they have a lower chin spoiler built-in. The 93-94 E, XE and GXE models have the same exact bumper as the 91-92 sentras. So if you have a 93-94 sentra E, XE or GXE this carbon fiber lip will fit...

·
Registered
547 Posts
That is pretty slick. I'd be game but have ZERO money now...damn those wheels! If you guys work out this group buy that'd be pretty cool. And damn that is one nice car!!! I especially like the TE-37's in Bronze....ooooooohh, aaaaahh!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Adam said:

You're certain of this?
Yes indeed! I have a 93 XE and my brother has a 91 SE-R same exact bumper. We also have the DG-Racing front skirt on our cars, which looks pretty good and is a cheap alternative to a pricey front lip... :)

·
Registered
638 Posts
dho said:
What about the LE?
Dude the LE is just a rebadged XE, yes it will fit your car. BTW my car has the Limited Edition decals on the front doors so i guess i have an XE LE lol. The LE decals is just a sales gimmick nissan likes to use to sell off the remaining stock of late production left over cars. This way they can make room for the new models. They did this with the 93-94 sentras and with the 99 sentras. I guess they think the customer will feel like he's getting a speacial car or deal by slapping on a Limited Edition decal...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Front lip DG

Hey sentrapower93, I am waiting for the D-G spoiler, I think 4 " but dont know how they will look.
What does it looks like on your car? Damn, I ordered the stuff 2 months ago and have not arrived. These guys gave me some bull shit excuses about at "custom" held up. How long did it took your spoiler to get to you anyway?

·
Registered
638 Posts
My DG-Racing lip looks really good i like it, it's not a bad deal for about $25 shipped. I got mine in about 2 1/2 weeks, but that was almost two years ago, not sure how their service is nowadays. I have the grey 2" lip, it's easy to install and it gives the b13 a nice updated look. Good luck, hope you get yours soon...:)

·
Registered
638 Posts
Yeah man 2 months seems way too long. You should e-mail Dom from DG-Racing to find out what the delay is. I didn't paint mine, the stock lower bumper has a grey trim already. So i just left it that way. The DG lip in grey looks almost like an oem lip, it's really a nice mod for $25...:)

·
Dan the car meet man
404 Posts
I think the Carbon Fiber B13 Front lip is cool but out of my budget.

My DGR skirt only took 2 weeks to get here (after they received the money order). Here's a picture of it:

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
turbo91ser said:
Okay,
Looking to see interest in a front lip such as this for the B13 SE-R. I know someone that does carbon fiber work (wakeboard & windsurf board manufacturing) & I spoke to him and he said that if I got enough people to purchase (10+ because of setup costs) that he would be willing to manufacture them for me as a favor. They would fit the B13 with a '91-'92 front bumper cover. This will be a 1 time run. The pricing would be as follows: 10-19 $125.00 & 20+ $100.00 each plus shipping. The conditions would have to be pre-paid and approximately 6-8 weeks for delivery. I am looking to have the deal closed and payments to be made buy Labor Day 2002 with delivery no later than Halloween 2002.
If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]

Hey thats my car!

Mike

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
Re: Re: Carbon Fiber B13 Front Lip Interest?

morepower2 said:

Hey thats my car!

Mike
Actualy my car has a Zenon airdam so if you are working on a splitter you got to remember for it to work well it has to be lower to the ground than the factory bumper. It should be the lowest or almost the lowest part of the car. The splitter is shaped so it is flat to the ground even though the bottom of the airdam is sort of turning up as well. It also has strakes on the side to divert air around the front tires that are not easily seen in the pictures. Also there is a bely pan which helps it work much better. It is not a super simple flat part.

Mike

S

·
0 Posts
does the air damn look like the red car on the front page? Isnt that a 93-94 SE-R bumper? Why dont u guys design one for a 93-94 bumper. i think the 93-94's look a lot nicer about would be a great upgrade combo, 93-94 SE-R bumper with your carbon fiber lip

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
shoe said:
does the air damn look like the red car on the front page? Isnt that a 93-94 SE-R bumper? Why dont u guys design one for a 93-94 bumper. i think the 93-94's look a lot nicer about would be a great upgrade combo, 93-94 SE-R bumper with your carbon fiber lip
No its a Zenon airdam. A stock bumper is not low enough and the spiltter won't work to well and will probably look stupid way up in the air.

Mike

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Mike,

Whats with the hole in the hood? Scoop? Vent? Cosmetic? If its functional I am interested in hearing what it is for.

Belly pan: Where does it start/stop?

Spltter: Done in interest of cooling or reduced lift or both?

For some reason I have a wickied interest in aero stuff.. Every time I see something functional I wanna know all about. Now if only my back-ordered Aerodynamics book would get here...

21 - 40 of 62 Posts