Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay,
Looking to see interest in a front lip such as this for the B13 SE-R. I know someone that does carbon fiber work (wakeboard & windsurf board manufacturing) & I spoke to him and he said that if I got enough people to purchase (10+ because of setup costs) that he would be willing to manufacture them for me as a favor. They would fit the B13 with a '91-'92 front bumper cover. This will be a 1 time run. The pricing would be as follows: 10-19 $125.00 & 20+ $100.00 each plus shipping. The conditions would have to be pre-paid and approximately 6-8 weeks for delivery. I am looking to have the deal closed and payments to be made buy Labor Day 2002 with delivery no later than Halloween 2002.
If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
aww poop.. cuz when i get a body kit i want a lip so it dont get scratched up

·
Registered
674 Posts
This will fit ONLY 91-92 front bumper cover? Not 93-94? I am interested. Just curious if I were to decide to get the newer bumper cover down the line. Thanks. I will pm you tomorrow.

·
Registered
17 Posts
it will probably fit the 93-94 bumper too, it will bolt up from bottom. someone should compare the two bumpers and see. and for the hoods, its kinda hard to 'make' a hood, you would have to hook up with fiber images to get a group deal with them. oh yeah whats up dj

hien

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey sorrie buts this dont concern the carbon fiber lip but where did you get that phat bottom black thing, the bottom under cover thats under your car front...if you can hook me up with where you got it i would greatly appreciate it...thanks :) sorrie if i didnt call it the rite name

·
Registered
118 Posts
yes, that thing you are talking about is the piece that this entire thread is about, and thats not his car, unless he is mike kojima. it will not fit the 93 or 94 sentra because in 93 nissan decided to change the front bumper. if you compare pictures of the front end of a 91-92 and a 93-94, you will probably be able to see why.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts