Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i puled my car into my garage ealier after a fight to get it unstuck in the driveway we got a good 8 incehs of wet nasty snow but after ig ot done shovelin when the car had been sittin for about 2 hours i tried to start it and it was just barely runnin i hit the gas pedal but nothin happend and it just stalled out now it just turns over but wont fire. any help or suggestions???

Thanks in advance guys

·
Tarmac Terrorist
272 Posts
slideways240sx said:
So i puled my car into my garage ealier after a fight to get it unstuck in the driveway we got a good 8 incehs of wet nasty snow but after ig ot done shovelin when the car had been sittin for about 2 hours i tried to start it and it was just barely runnin i hit the gas pedal but nothin happend and it just stalled out now it just turns over but wont fire. any help or suggestions???

Thanks in advance guys

I Hate Snow!
You might want to make sure there isn't any snow up inside the engine compartment, that would be getting some of the wires wet.
Leave it inside for a little bit longer, if that doesn't work get some wire dryer, make sure your plug wires, coil and distributor are all dry and clean, and connected securly...I Can't think of anything else.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
engine compartment seems fairly dry its still sittin in the garage warmin up hopefully itll help ive tried a few more times but no luck at all yet

·
Registered
54 Posts
DaCheat said:
I Hate Snow!
You might want to make sure there isn't any snow up inside the engine compartment, that would be getting some of the wires wet.
Leave it inside for a little bit longer, if that doesn't work get some wire dryer, make sure your plug wires, coil and distributor are all dry and clean, and connected securly...I Can't think of anything else.
Bringing it in from being outside in the snow like that will cause crazy amounts of moisture under the hood.I agree with the drying of your distributor and wires. If that doesn't work look at your battery next.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts