Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody I gotta 95 240 sx with a ka-t in it. I rebuilt my turbo and put a new exhaust manifold on because the old one had a crack in it... so I got it all back together and the car starts up for about 5 secs. and then it dies out.Not sure why but at first I thought it was my o2 sensors so I replaced them and 200 dollars later I found out that wasnt my problem.My check engine light has always been on since all the emissions have been removed for my car but I checked anyways to see if any new codes have poped up and its now pulling an intake temp.sensor code. I'm almost sure that the intake sensor is originally on the intake box itself but when the turbo set-up came in the box went out and since I bought the car with the swap done already I 'm not sure if the sensor got relocated somewhere else or if it gets eliminated in the swap??? I live near chicago so I only got bout 2 months of driving left and then it goes back into storage so I 'm trying to take advantage of every minute of it....So if anybody can help me out that would be great!! THANKS...

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,137 Posts
If the motor was running OK before you replaced those items, then during reassembly something didn't get connected properly. If the motor runs for a few seconds, it looks like a problem with fuel delivery.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts