Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so my car is stuck at a parking lot for now. my car started fine today and i drove it about an hour away and stopped to get gas....when i returned i went to turn the key and i got nothing, all my lights come on on my gauges oil,seatbelt etc but im not getting anything. it wont turnover at all...it wont even make a clicking noise. at first i thought it was the battery but the battery and battery terminals are fine. i think the alternator is fine and the only thing i could come up with is that the starter went to crap instantaniously....weird i know. but even if the starter did go out wouldnt it at least grind? could it be my ignition? Any help is appreciated i have 3 days to get my ride moved so they dont tow it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I assume you checked all your fuses and relays. If not check them. Do you have a service manual? If not download one here and follow the trouble shooting tips.

XenonZ31 Reference

You might try reseting your security system. Close and lock the drivers door with the key. Make sure the hood, doors ect. are all closed first. Then unlock drivers door by turning the key both directions first toward the rear then back towards the front.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did check the fuses and about the security system. When i bought the car he had disabled the security system. i Have an orange sensor light thats always on when i have my car on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts