Nissan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 8 Posts

· Boost anyone?
1,975 Posts
No dont over inflate them. THey might pressurize too much and pop. Also the pressure from the car will still push on them. Disconnect the battery. Remember to keep the car dry because moisture grows mold which is not good on the engine or the car paint. Make sure the running parts of your engine are kept lubricated because they will rust if you dont.
1 - 1 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.