Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm interested in a Nissan Kicks that is sold by a person from out of state. My problem is that I live in Michigan and he lives in Mississippi. I'm sure there are members who know the best way to transport cars around the country, and I'd like to know if you can help me. Also, do you have any ideas about how much it will cost?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think you need to take a closer look for a shipping service called Shipaa. As far as I know those guys are really good at it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah, I've heard about them too, a friend of mine used this shipping service some time ago, and as far as I know he was pleased. He had to ship his car from Oregon right to FL. It took him nearly 10 days to deliver the car, but he was really calm because he was able to track the car shipping via the GPS tracking service provided by the Shipaa shipping service. I've never seen that before, and when I heard about this for the first time, I was a little bit shocked. More than that, the price was really nice for such a good service. So, I think you can easily use this shipping service too

1 - 3 of 3 Posts