Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is a good junkyard that has 95-99 Maxima parts?

I think darrick told me about one in Arlington

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
there is also nissan heaven in fort worth ?

·
Registered
80 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
there is also nissan heaven in fort worth ?

nissan heaven is a waste of a drive. Try All East imports in Sachse/ Wylie off of 78 South. Also - any of the yards off of Singleton/ Jefferson have shit

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my uncle went to the junkyards off of jefferson and told me they only had 94's and down and that most of the cars were already down to nothing.......and 78 seems kind of far...........what is the adress to nissan heaven or a phone number?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been to the one on 78, they are jerks unless you are looking for something fairly major. Went there for a trunk latch for a Honda Civic, the lady just said "no" and wouldn't say another word to me again. I was also going to ask about a 240SX, because I was starting to look for one at the time. There is another junkyard just down the street, but it's really tiny. The guys there are nice, let me go right back to look. Didn't find an 88-91 but found a 84-87 Civic Wagon. Door latch worked :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Take Ruben with you, they like Asians.....

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Imobejoas said:
Yes, can I be teh DNE official cheapskate?
sure why not :thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
The pick-n-pull off of Loop 12 & Davis is pretty good. They keep getting new stuff in there weekly. $1 to enter, bring your own tools, and they will supply a wheelbarrow if you need one.

I got a lot of Z stuff in there and the Nissan section ain't too shabby either.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I called nissan heaven and pretty much every junkyard in the yellow pages and no one has a hood for my car. I can get a new hood for about $130.00 but then I have to get it painted and body shops are telling me that they charge about $250.00 just to paint it. That means that if I get a new hood and paint it, it will cost me almost 400.00 and at that price I mind as well get a carbon fiber hood........is there any way I could paint the hood my self?

·
All Show...trust me!
164 Posts
DANMax said:
I called nissan heaven and pretty much every junkyard in the yellow pages and no one has a hood for my car. I can get a new hood for about $130.00 but then I have to get it painted and body shops are telling me that they charge about $250.00 just to paint it. That means that if I get a new hood and paint it, it will cost me almost 400.00 and at that price I mind as well get a carbon fiber hood........is there any way I could paint the hood my self?
You may not like the way it looks after you paint it yourself.
Have you called Gilbert to get a quote. Also I just came from Discont on Main in GP and they had a bunch of Maximas.

·
All Show...trust me!
164 Posts
DANMax said:
whats gilberts number............and the junkyard is called discount on main
Gilbet @ A Master's Touch 972-243-6557
And Dicount is @ 3534 East Main Street, Grand Prairie, TX 75050 MAP
(972) 263-1606
(972) 264-9072

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry to bring back this old post, but I was out at the 3 pick n pulls off davis and loop 12 in GP yesterday! :thumbup: WOW is all I can say! That is my new home. Too bad my 240 is in such good shape! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I did all the body work my self with brand new parts for about $200.00, not bad .............hood, chrome grill, headlight

1 - 20 of 32 Posts