Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 04 spec-v i just put a cai on it a few days ago. well i was pulling out and i got on it in first and it started wheel hoppin i made it to about 4000 rpms when the car died. i tried to start it multiple times and it just cranks. i checked all the fuses i can find and i took the plugs out and they are a whitish color.. also i noticed when i turn the key on i cant hear the fuel pump running like its supposed to i looked for a place to check the pressure in the line but i cant find one.. if anyone has any ideas the help would be much appreciated thanks.

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,220 Posts
With the ignition switch in the run position, check the wire at the fuel pump for 12 volts. If OK, check the ground connection. If all of that is OK, then the fuel pump is probably bad.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok so i checked the plug on the fuel pump and there are five wires. one is gettin 11 volts and the other four are gettin nothin. i ran a wire straight from the battery and the fuel pump kicks on but the plug that turns it on isnt gettin any power and the wire that has juice doesnt turn on the fuel pump. all the fuses are good and i have no idea what could be wrong and i cant find a wiring diagram for the fuel system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts