Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should be getting my car back from the shop B4 the end of the week and since I decided to keep it white (2003 Audi Brilliant WHite) I think Im gonna def. need a car cover...

I just wanted to know from people who actually have used them before..

I know I can go OEM with the Nissan version.....

Then theirs the cheap $40 version from Pep Boys.....

And online their were about 50 diff. versions made from diff. material and blah...blah...blah

WutDoUGuyzThink?????

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
....:D Cmon its official the car will be done by Thu, morning and I NEED sum car cover advice Guyz.... :(

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
U mean to tell me none of U 200s and Sents got a car cover out there!?!?!?!?

·
Banned
126 Posts
go cheap... have more money for mods...

I have a car port... good way for your parents to blow $300.00 ;)

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
the factory car cover is very good, imo, for a little over 100, it has the little pockets to protect the car from scratches, and it's breathable.........and it says "NISSAN", in bold black letters in the front........

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
azkicker0027 said:
the factory car cover is very good, imo, for a little over 100, it has the little pockets to protect the car from scratches, and it's breathable.........and it says "NISSAN", in bold black letters in the front........
hmmmm a little over a hundred--seems like alot but I would rther spend the $$$ and get something good than get a piece of crap...

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
If your car cover is for outdoor use get the factory. I have it and it fits perfectly. If you use the cheap Wal Mart covers they aren't as rain repellent and the wind will buffet it (loose universal fit)and will buff away your paint job!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Centurion said:
If your car cover is for outdoor use get the factory. I have it and it fits perfectly. If you use the cheap Wal Mart covers they aren't as rain repellent and the wind will buffet it (loose universal fit)and will buff away your paint job!
Damn looks like Ill be spending sum money at Nissan :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright now the Nissan cover sounds like the quality Im looking for (and it has Nissan on the front.....Lol) but something just occured to me...The car cover is OEM so its made to fit the Sentra--BUT Im going to have a body kit on my car...will I still get that custom fit...

IM going to be real mad if I spend over $100 on something that doesnt end up working too well....even if it does say Nissan on it-;)

Damn its kinda funny huh-its just a car cover but I have to make a big deal out of this cuz

A. I spent plenty of $$$$ on this new paint

B. Parking in my complex with those trees from hell would drive me crazy cleaning

C. Id just hate to end up buying one and then spending more money to buy another....

:rolleyes:

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
Fit

There is no guarantee that it will fit with the bodykit. It has an elastic band around the bottom edge and it does stretch, but if you have a huge front bumper and a skirt in the back it may be a itght fit. It fits SOOO nice on the oem body though it's sweet to have just waxed your ride and slide the cover on it.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Fit

wes said:
There is no guarantee that it will fit with the bodykit. It has an elastic band around the bottom edge and it does stretch, but if you have a huge front bumper and a skirt in the back it may be a itght fit. It fits SOOO nice on the oem body though it's sweet to have just waxed your ride and slide the cover on it.

Yeah thats what I plan to do wash-wax- and then cover the car.....and I guess a tight fit is better than a loose one right....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts