Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2012 Rogue. It has Bluetooth, I paired it and can make calls thru my smart phone contacts. I cannot figure out how to get it to play Pandora, Spotify or even my music that is on my phone. There is a USB and a 3.5mm input in the center console box. I filled up a USB Thumb drive with music, plugged it in and it showed getting power to it, but again I cannot figure out how to get the stereo to read the USB port. There is no USB selection. I did read that pushing the AUX selection several time will switch to USB, nope does not work. So what do I need to do? Purchase a Bluetooth FM transmitter? Thanks for any help ahead of time!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just purchased a 2012 Rogue. It has Bluetooth, I paired it and can make calls thru my smart phone contacts. I cannot figure out how to get it to play Pandora, Spotify or even my music that is on my phone. There is a USB and a 3.5mm input in the center console box. I filled up a USB Thumb drive with music, plugged it in and it showed getting power to it, but again I cannot figure out how to get the stereo to read the USB port. There is no USB selection. I did read that pushing the AUX selection several time will switch to USB, nope does not work. So what do I need to do? Purchase a Bluetooth FM transmitter? Thanks for any help ahead of time!
Wanted to add to this as I have come across additional information. Under my phones bluetooth for my cars details it only shows Phone Calls and Contact Sharing. Doesn't have Media sharing. Anyone have any ideas?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts