Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2012 Rogue. It has Bluetooth, I paired it and can make calls thru my smart phone contacts. I cannot figure out how to get it to play Pandora, Spotify or even my music that is on my phone. There is a USB and a 3.5mm input in the center console box. I filled up a USB Thumb drive with music, plugged it in and it showed getting power to it, but again I cannot figure out how to get the stereo to read the USB port. There is no USB selection. I did read that pushing the AUX selection several time will switch to USB, nope does not work. So what do I need to do? Purchase a Bluetooth FM transmitter? Thanks for any help ahead of time!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just purchased a 2012 Rogue. It has Bluetooth, I paired it and can make calls thru my smart phone contacts. I cannot figure out how to get it to play Pandora, Spotify or even my music that is on my phone. There is a USB and a 3.5mm input in the center console box. I filled up a USB Thumb drive with music, plugged it in and it showed getting power to it, but again I cannot figure out how to get the stereo to read the USB port. There is no USB selection. I did read that pushing the AUX selection several time will switch to USB, nope does not work. So what do I need to do? Purchase a Bluetooth FM transmitter? Thanks for any help ahead of time!
Wanted to add to this as I have come across additional information. Under my phones bluetooth for my cars details it only shows Phone Calls and Contact Sharing. Doesn't have Media sharing. Anyone have any ideas?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
1 Participant
Tomwill
Nissan Forum
Nissan Forums is the go to place to talk about your favorite Nissan model, including the Rogue, Maxima, Altima and even sports cars like the 370Z and 200SX.
Full Forum Listing