Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a good suggestion for a car alarm.... I heard T56gen3 was the man to talk to. Hopefully he will shoot me some feedback as well as many of you.

Josh

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Whoever told you that was a wise...wise man.
;)

·
DNE Boy
93 Posts
He'll probably say anything DEI is good =)

And that's my recommendation too. Personally I don't think the top of the line with pager and lcd screen etc features is worth the extra money. If somebody gonna bust your car up, a pager ain't gonna stop them.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Imobejoas said:
He'll probably say anything DEI is good =)
If somebody gonna bust your car up, a pager ain't gonna stop them.
Yeah, but if ya get paged when they bust into your car, at least you know whats happening and you can run out to your car and go bust THEM up. :banhump: lol

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i heard that the Compustar alarms are real nice with a really long long range.. from 3000-6000 feet depending on how much you wanna pay.

·
Registered
8 Posts
From what I've been told Compustar are good alarms, but you have to pay an authorized dealer to install them and they are pricey. If money is no object then by all means....

The best bang for the buck is DEI IMO. And they are available without installation.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
ya they are pretty pricey.. 400 something installed at an authorized dealer for the 4000 ft range one.. and about 600 for the 6000 foot range one.

·
Registered
601 Posts
t56gen3 said:
From what I've been told Compustar are good alarms, but you have to pay an authorized dealer to install them and they are pricey. If money is no object then by all means....

The best bang for the buck is DEI IMO. And they are available without installation.
Where can you get DEI w/o install?Thanx! :)

·
Tune it
504 Posts
nolanspawn said:
I need a good suggestion for a car alarm.... I heard T56gen3 was the man to talk to. Hopefully he will shoot me some feedback as well as many of you.

Josh
What the hell are you going to put it on Josh, a stealth bomber!
How you doing man.

·
Registered
8 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts