Nissan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
evening all and best wishes i live out in sunny palmdale california. i recently had my 95 sentra gxe killed by a idiot kid in a mustang and am having the biggest problem finding a replacement i am ok with any year from the b-14 but dont really like the 98. but hey as long as its a gxe or better right. well if anyone has some ideas i have called a few dealers and asked whats on the lot but each time they say "yeah we got one come on and look at it" they dont have any. one toyota dealer even told me the altima was the same car. yeah right! well thank you all and good night.:cool:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
found her

okay so yeah i was all depressed i couldnt find another sentra so i went by a few lots early sunday- zilch. but wait i saw a saturn dealer and figured i would try.there she was 99 gxe s.e. black with stock alloys and mud flaps andy way that is her tomorrow i go to see if we can work a deal so all wish me luck ok. it has 76012.5 miles on it they want 10695 but wanna talk em down to 8000 out the door wish me more luck thanks:cool:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
GOOOD LUCK--A 99 SE would be a nice step up from a 95 GXE...well actually that would be a BIG step up so def. go for it..

AND its nice to see your commitment to B14s and NISSAN :D

OH BTW wut do U have against the 98s?????

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry bro i have nothing against 98 just wasnt a fan of the grill for that year:cool:

·
Driver
736 Posts
If you don't mind a '95 XE automatic, I'm thinking of putting mine up for sale. Besides a few scratched body panels, it's in great condition. 52,000 miles for $7,000 OBO. It's in SF but it's something to think about...

G

·
skeeter149 said:
she was 99 gxe s.e.
The car in question is in fact a GXE Special Edition. It comes with GA. The main difference with regular GXE is that is comes with alloy wheels, instead of hubcaps, and "Special Edition" emblems in the front quarter panels. It is almost like the GLE, except some GXE S.E. don't come with sunroofs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts