Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a hood latch problem on my Sentra and in the process I broke the green horn wire. I looked everywhere for the other end of the thing and could not find it. I looked at my shop manual and saw that the wire comes from the horn relay which sits adjacent to the right fender in the engine compartment. I found the relay and the green wire which goes to the horn. The wire disappears within the right fender where I could not find its tracks. I would appreciate some help about where goes close to the horn.

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
alkon said:
I had a hood latch problem on my Sentra and in the process I broke the green horn wire. I looked everywhere for the other end of the thing and could not find it. I looked at my shop manual and saw that the wire comes from the horn relay which sits adjacent to the right fender in the engine compartment. I found the relay and the green wire which goes to the horn. The wire disappears within the right fender where I could not find its tracks. I would appreciate some help about where goes close to the horn.
my guess would be it goes into the the fender and the brace that goes fender to fender around the radiator i bet its tucked under that could be the only place with out it getting hot and burning up..i could be wrong but check that i think there are some of those lilttle platic nack peices on there you can pop it out and pull wires under neith it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts