Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 Sentra w/118,000 miles. About 2 years ago I had to swerve to avoid a car that pulled out in front of me while I was going around 50 mph. Since that time the handling of my car has been off. I'm assuming the hard jerk to the right screwed something up because there is an annoying pull to the right.

I've had the car aligned twice, balanced & tires rotated numerous times, some kind of work was done on the lining of the tires & some brake work done on the front & keep an eye on the air pressure. I was thinking I needed new tires, but the tread actually still looks good on them (according to husband).

Am I missing something here? The engine is still great (knock on wood) & I would really like to keep the car for my youngest son who will be driving soon, but am concerned about letting him drive a car where it seems you can't let go of the wheel for even the slightest amount of time or you might end up in a right-hand ditch.

·
Registered
136 Posts
i doubt it but you might have bent a control arm or it might be your front sway bar....check all the bushings and see if everything looks good

1 - 2 of 2 Posts