12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant decide if i should get headers or rims for my 200sx
i just wanted to know what you would do
please some answers

·
who needs clearcoat
239 Posts
show or go? It's a question I ask myself daily, when you find the answer to that than the part you should buy, should be obvious. I change my mind hourly though, so good luck

·
Registered
10 Posts
i cant decide if i should get headers or rims for my 200sx
i just wanted to know what you would do
please some answers
for me it would be headers, but it depends which rims with wich tyres, and what u have atm. Like when original it has 13inch rims i think (correct me if im wrong) if u put 15 inch ull notice a big loss of power but also a high gain of grip (depending on the tyre u choose). With the headers its just more power overall and a nicer sound, also if u put a perfromance exhaust and a cold air intake filter it will work togethere giving u a little more power out of everything, but then again if u are running slim 13s with lots of power it will handle awfull and it could actually be dangerous. Sooo to put it in short, ask yourself what do u want. Looks and grip, at the cost of power. or better performance overall and a little nicer sound with practically no bad points. Hope i helped:)
btw... if u decide for the headers, just wait for the day that u port that head..., if done right ur looking at a very BIG increase of power thxs to the headers and other intake exhaust related mods.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks i got a sri and a cat-back exhaust but im still not sure, just like alexnads, i change my mind all the time...

·
Registered
258 Posts
HMMM. well lets see if the rims are cheaper then normal and you can save some money on that then i say rims. the price for headers will always be varied it could go up or down dpending where your buying them from some you might find good headers for $300 and some other place for $250. i would say rims if their for a good price that you dont see every day if not save your money and get the headers and then get the rims... but thats just me the best way to do is to find an offer that would leave more money in your pocket shop around...... good luck........

·
Registered
38 Posts
rims! i like my ride to look nice no matter what. no point in having a ballin engine if it doesnt look good :3

·
who needs clearcoat
239 Posts
I'll take a primered car that smokes the body kitted car almost any day. Personal preference, but I usually take speed over looks, but that's what I like. (and this is coming from a guy with 18" chromes on his car, so I don't have much room to talk). The point is get what you want, if you don't care about looks, go for power, if you like some looks, go for rims.

·
Registered
258 Posts
YUP YUP YUP go for what you like best if money isnt too important when it comes to your ride. to put rims or put headers that is the question? Sinninspere!!!!!!! lol.... yeah quote me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts